- We are a Public Trust & a Charitable Society founded by natives of Dahisar, in 1962.
- Our basic aim was to provide school education to local children
- VPM’s Vidyamandir, Dahisar started off, on 18th June 1962, in a small tin shed on a land donated by farming families of Dahisar
- Municipal education in Dahisar is only up to Std VII (Marathi). Students continue with Vidya Mandir, std VIII onwards.
- The founder members, went from door to door in Dahisar to mobilise financial support by way of small donations.
Our Core Activity & Social Commitments
We are a full-fledged School of around 5000 students comprising of 5 sections:
- Primary Section-Marathi Medium
- Primary Section-English Medium
- Secondary Section-Marathi Medium
- Secondary Section-English Medium
We cater to 5 divisions of Municipal school students VIII Std Onwards.
We however do not limit ourselves at merely giving school education. To know more about our other activities, please click the Other Activities tab.